[nabs-l] Blind and low vision airline travlers

Valerie Perry vpbraille at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 00:02:42 UTC 2011

I brought this subject up with a friend whom is a flight attendant after
flying with my daughter (low vision braille reader) and her experience with
the restrooms. My friend was enthusiastic about bringing it up in her
commitee that she is involved with at the airlines and asked me to help her
with some research. She and I were unaware of the larger fish that are
currently frying in our blind community until recently. Will give this all
some thought. Thank you for taking the time to respond.