[nabs-l] Blind and low vision airline travlers

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Oct 21 00:12:38 UTC 2011

Valory:
why don't you reply to the initial thread you start?
When you reply, you always start a new thread with the same subject line.
This is the third one.
You may be new to this list, so I'd like to welcome you.
Just remember, that when you post a topic, and someone else replies,
it will show up in your E-mail, so just reply to the E-mail, instead
of starting a whole new thread.
I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thanks, Joshua