[nabs-l] Lives Worth Living disability rights documentary airs onPBS

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:21:18 UTC 2011

Hi Bridgit,

I just learned something! I'd never heard of Ed Roberts until
now! So, if you think about it, although Roberts wasn't blind
himself nor was he involved in the Federation (or any other
blindness organization for that matter,) he did something for us
by fighting for the right of people with disabilities to travel
on airplanes (which the Federation also fought for,) and by
fighting for accomodations to be provided at universities, which
many of us on this very list are reeping the benefits of every
day.

Chris