[nabs-l] Arianna's Art, Inc. is in the Matilda Ziegler magazine for the blind!

Rania Ismail CMT raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 23:58:30 UTC 2011

Yes it is.
Rania,

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of chris nusbaum
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 7:49 PM
To: Josh Gregory
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Arianna's Art, Inc. is in the Matilda Ziegler magazine
for the blind!

Hi everyone,

Oh! I see that, now that I'm reading it using JAWS! Sorry about that.
I think that happens when I paste a Web address from the clipboard to
an email. It translates the link into computer Braille, but for some
reason doesn't go back to grade 2 unless I tell it to, which I can't
for something like a signature that's already in the email file. I
typed the signature in Grade 2 Braille, and it worked. Maybe I should
email something that requires me to copy and paste a Web address on my
PC in the future. Does anybody know how to copy and paste from the
address bar? Is it still control C for copy and control V for paste?
Thanks, and sorry about that!

P.S. Thanks for the compliment, Jeanette. Have you ordered any art
yet? If not, and you're interested, please email
ariannas.art at gmail.com!

Chris

On 9/2/11, Josh Gregory <joshkart12 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris, your signature looks weird, looks like it's in computer braille.
Just

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/joshkart12%40gmail.com

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"