[nabs-l] Read my latest Live Well column

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 07:43:00 UTC 2011

Rania,

Yes, you can definitely post this link to your Facebook page and wall.
Every other Thursday is when my blog posts, and I usually send notices
out, such as this one, so please feel free to post to your Facebook
wall. Should you post elsewhere, just cite that it came from Live Well
Nebraska.com.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at

Message: 8