[nabs-l] Daniel Romero's Music

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:04:43 UTC 2011

Can we please stop determining what is and is not appropriate for this
list? Let the listserve moderator handle this, and the rest of us can
keep quiet on the pronouncements. I see plenty come across this list
that many could deem inappropriate as they have nothing to do with
school, and yet no one takes it upon themselves to declare those posts
wrong for NABS. Dieting tips, whether to marry a blind person or not,
how to work in visual-orientated jobs, advertisements about online radio
shows, posts about blogs, debating if blindness is a culture and the
endless chit-chat banter; technically these have nothing to do with
school therefore, under your definition, making posts such as this, and
similar, inappropriate for the NABS list. So whether you like something
or not, find something appropriate or not, leave it to the moderator to
call people out.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at

Message: 6