[nabs-l] Daniel Romero's Music

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Tue Sep 6 20:23:09 UTC 2011

We should also keep in mind that planning events for students is something
that some of us students do and that colleges and universities have entire
offices devoted to. A great deal of the events we do are related to
entertainment. In my mind, this post to the listserv falls under the
umbrella of student affairs. Thanks.

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260