[nabs-l] Lack of Communication

Candice Chapman warren.mercy at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 17:40:27 UTC 2011

Joshua,

I apologize for the wait. In order to maintain a balance of all my  obligations  I only check my NABS email a couple of times a week. I understand that there are times to be frustrated but I honestly don't feel that this is one of them. I've sent you a reply email, but in the future the best time for you to send an email and get a same day reply would be to try sending it early in the morning rather than late at night.
Regards,
Candice Chapman