[nabs-l] Membership call recordings

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 23:50:04 UTC 2011

 Hello fellow students,
 I regret to inform you that the upcoming membership conference call
on the ABCs of Nabs reps will not be streamed or recorded.
 We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope
that you may still elect to join   us via conference call at
(712)775-7100, entering the pass code, 257963 to be a part of the
discussion.
 We will of course keep you updated as to the future of  recording our
membership calls.
 Should you have any questions,   Please feel free to contact me  at
dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
  Thank you,
  Darian smith

--
Darian Smith
2nd Vice President,  National Association of Blind Students

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.