[nabs-l] book costs

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 00:48:22 UTC 2011

Get as many of your books from RFBD as you can since you will not have to pay anything if you get books from them. If you have to buy books, don't buy  them from campus book stores because they are usually the most expensive. Try to buy them from online.
Hope this helps.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller