[nabs-l] reflecting on the attacks

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Sep 12 11:52:57 UTC 2011

Ashley:
That's a great post!
I'm proud of my military heritage, so to hear this antiamerican
rhetoric, is shocking.
My grandfather faught in Korea, leaving my grandma, and 3 children, so
that they wouldn't have to live on a military base.
One of my great-uncles faught, and was wounded in Vietnam.
Another uncle, was a part of the Arkansas National Guard, that
assisted the Little Rock 9, as they entered Little Rock Central High.
My uncle was in the Marines.
If I could see, I'd be in the Marine Corps, instead of typing this for the list.
Blessings, Joshua