[nabs-l] re. 9/11, call to reason

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Sep 12 18:26:52 UTC 2011

Hello folks,
First let me say that, though flight attendants have tried to take my cane
and put it up, I have only to firmly but politely tell them that we always
have our canes with us, and demonstrate how easy it is to lay it along the
side of the plane by the window, no danger nor inconvenience to anyone. They
never give me any trouble beyond that point.
    Second, the issues surrounding 9/11 are controversial at best, and
arguing about them at this point will do nothing to further our common cause
which is, need I remind folks, changing what it means to be blind for all
blind people. I have seen this discussion degenerate into liberal verses
conservative mud slinging, and feel that it has become anti-productive.
Please folks, let's stop fighting over things we can't at this point change,
and focus on the things we can.
Angela