[nabs-l] The Rebirth Of An Online Radio Station Takes PlaceTonight And You're Invited

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:18:50 UTC 2011

Hi Amy,

Ok.  I'll try it again this weekend, and see if it's better! I
look forward to hearing the new station!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote