[nabs-l] BANA still considering abolishing the Nemethbraillecode

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:03:02 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

I agree about that, I was just saying you don't have to worry
about me as far as sensorship goes.  LOL! Back to BANA, (and I'd
really like to get back to the original topic of this thread,
which is BANA) you can join the BANA-ANNOUNCE list to get
information by sending an email with "subscribe" in the subject
to bana-annonuce-subscribe at brailleauthority.org.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote