[nabs-l] reflecting on the attacks

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:20:04 UTC 2011

I'm just your all-American hot dog, thank you very much.  I'm
white as a marshmallow, but I chose Islam for both political,
religious, and ... well, for political, religious, and family
reasons.  I was led to Islam by a friend.  That's all I'm gona
say.  They took my cane to bbe examined, but they also had to pat
down my head.  No thrills, o my unmentionables weren't touched,
but there are songs about that.  Remember when someone went weird
and sent song lyrics to the list?  I think there was something on
the Florida list actually, and someone sent Grandma got Molested
at The Airport to one of the lists.  I think it had been the
Florida list some years back.  Some song, it ws just right for
the time.
Beth