[nabs-l] re. 9/11, call to reason

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:26:26 UTC 2011

Hi Angela,

Thank you for that! I'll just add, if you want to still talk
about it, just take it off list!

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote