[nabs-l] re. 9/11, call to reason

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:05:53 UTC 2011

Ashley,
Well, it really depends upon the place where I am. I was in D.C. right
after 9/11 and they x-rayed my cane. Same with when I flew last year.
But sometimes they just fold it, see it's only a cane, and give it
back to me. I always let them do this, because it's their job to check
passengers. Why should I be treated any different than any other
person? Although when the cane is x-rayed, it makes moving through
security difficult. Fortunately, I've always been with people when
I've flown, so they've been able to help.
Patrick