[nabs-l] reflecting on the attacks

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:29:06 UTC 2011

Oh...  fun! That's why you've got to do your own research and
learn the real truth, then have the courage to debate those
brainwashers (I mean, instructors) until they know that you learn
the truth on your own, and you're not falling for their..  crap.
But people are going to get mad at us soon, so email me off list!
LOL!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote