[nabs-l] reflecting on the attacks

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:49:23 UTC 2011

For me, it's the last period of the day.  And my least favorite
teacher is somehow my homeroom teacher a lot of times.  Anyway...

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote