[nabs-l] Wanting to be off the 9/11 thread

frandi.galindo at gmail.com frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:41:58 UTC 2011

Ok, I agree with you about wanting to keep this list to school, and student
related issues, but you can't really stop the topics that people want to
discuss.  I have seen anouncements about radio shows, radio stations, people
talking about their music, and the music that they created.  It is pointless
to try to ask someone to stop talking about something, they will stop on
their own volition.  It is up to who ever monetors this list to stop, and
control the topics that are discussed on this list.