[nabs-l] Jay Lodge Question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:25:45 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,

That's what it looked like from the email, but he may have sent
it to the list looking for more input into his questions.

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote