[nabs-l] accessible video games

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 18 01:33:43 UTC 2011

What's the worst that could happen -- they could spend a bunch of
money on something that is a flop, either it doesn't work, or blind
people wouldn't buy.

In an ideal world, what you ask would be done, but game makers, for
the most part are seeing a shrinking business, so they aren't likely
to take on a no win proposition.

Dave