[nabs-l] Off Topic Messages

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 01:41:14 UTC 2011

Hi Joshua,

I'd be willing to help you. I have a name for it already,
blind-politics! I know how to create a Google Group, and can do that
for you. Of course, though, that would put me as the moderator, so if
you'd rather be the moderator, I can tell you how to do it. Please
write me off list.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"