[nabs-l] GPS devices

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:18:20 UTC 2011

Katie,
The Breeze is OK as GPS's go. It's not the most reliable piece of
technology (it tells you you're at your destination when it's still a
few feet away), but it's a really versatile device. You should be able
to plug an earphone into the jack for the external speaker, but this
isn't recommended. It's best to just plug in the external speaker and
clip it to your shirt collar or jacket collar or wherever is
convenient. You can wear an earbud as long as you only put in one and
can still listen to the traffic at intersections.
Patrick