[nabs-l] handouts in class

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:53:59 UTC 2011

My english teacher does her work on the board using the computer. So
she brings up the file on her computer and prejects it on to the
board. Since she has the file she is wanting us to look at, she will
give me a copy to view myself on my pac mate so I can follow along.
Other wise she would read it quickly outloud for me and the rest of
the class.

--
Lea Williams

Phone;