[nabs-l] handouts in class

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Sep 18 23:39:24 UTC 2011

Thankfully, my instructors for English didn't do things that way.
We did all of our reading, outside of class, and E-mailed our work to them.
Do you know if there are any textbooks on www.bookshare.org?
I've been receiving E-mails that say, "Bookshare for University."
What's that about?
Also, you could get the handouts, and scan them, if you have Open
Book, and then Braille them, with a Braille Embosser, (if you have
one.)
I wish I had one, (BTW.)
Just my thoughts.
Blessings, Joshua