[nabs-l] {Spam?} re: {Spam?} Urgent attention

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:04:11 UTC 2011

This looks like spam to me.  If it isn't, please let us know.  I
don't think this was meant for the list, nor should it be on the
list.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote