[nabs-l] Off Topic Messages

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:04:10 UTC 2011

Hi Josh,

Thank you for offering, but I already said I would set it up.  I
just need to reenter all the information on my PC and ask
somebody to read me the kapcha.

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote