[nabs-l] Reading PDF Documents with JAWS

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:04:23 UTC 2011

Hi Marsha,

Don't you have to print the PDF out and scan it before you open
it in Kurzweil?

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote