[nabs-l] Reading PDF Documents with JAWS

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Sep 19 21:53:39 UTC 2011

Chris, and everyone else on this list:

If a PDF is not accessible, it is not accessible. If you open a PDF in
Acrobat, it will either automatically process it or give you the processing
options dialog. If it goes straight to the blank document, then there is, to
the best of my knowledge, nothing else that can be done in Acrobat to make
it accessible. You either have to send it off to a conversion site or use
some kind of internal scanning program, such as Kurzweil.

Nicole