[nabs-l] Need for political listserve?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:38:32 UTC 2011

I'm not sure why many feel we require a listserve specific to discussing
blind bills and issues. We already do that on the various lists that
exist. Important information such as legislation is always disseminated
among all the list, and members are free to comment on it. We certainly
have discussed topics relating to blindness and politics on this list in
the past. I fail to see why we require a separate list for politics when
what you propose is already being done. And instead of another list
where subjects are talked to death, perhaps we should get out into our
communities and actually do something about it.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at
The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan

Message: 4