[nabs-l] I hope you can help

Andi adrianne.dempsey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:00:33 UTC 2011

I have a calculator I can sell you if you want.  I do not remember what the
moddle is and it isn't knew by any means.  However it is what I used for
algebra and geometry so it has all those functions plus a lot of them I
never used so I do not know what they do.  It talks and is about the size of
a eight oz block of cheez or just slightly bigger.  If this is the type of
calculator you are looking for and you are interested contact me off list.
Andi