[nabs-l] I hope you can help

Brice Smith brice.smith319 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:20:06 UTC 2011

Though I can't speak for Arland, I'm not sure this is what he's
looking for. If the "TI b a ii plus" is anything like the HP-10B which
is a standard finance calculator, he'll need specific functions such
as various types of interest, annuities, amortization, and other
finance-specific buttons and terms. I am also taking a finance course
and have not yet found an accessible calculator.

Brice