[nabs-l] dialog saying Skype has stopped working when trying to set up voicemail

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 02:27:42 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I have two quick questions/problems. One, about downloading Skype
Talking, I went to the Skype Talking Web site, but can't find the link
to download the pluggin. What link do I select? Also, I'm trying to
set up a Skype voicemail, so people can leave messages for me when I'm
offline. I went to the menu bar and went into the profile submenu. I
hit Enter on edit profile, then tabbed through all the options until I
found the set up voicemail link, which I het Enter on. I waited about
thirty seconds with nothing happening, and then I got this message:
"Skype dialog. Skype has stopped working. Windows is trying to find a
solution to the problem." Does anybody know what could be causing this
and/or how I can set up voicemail without running into this problem?
Thanks for any help!

Chris
--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"