[nabs-l] help creating a Facebook group page

Annemarie Cooke aec732 at msn.com
Wed Sep 28 18:13:40 UTC 2011

Please excuse cross-post; I realized that this list may be my best resource for my question.

I am working with a client to develop a page for her business on FB. I created a page and invited people to "Like" her business but it seems I should have created a "Group" instead of a fan page as no one is able to see page updates....
Any way to re-create this Group pageusing the material already on the fan page?

Many thanks!
You can message me off list if that works better...
Annemarie Cooke