[nabs-l] fw: [nfbmd] BANA meeting in Baltimore

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:38:02 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This is just letting you know of the BANA Board meeting to be
held at the NFB Jernigan Institute.  In light of recent threads
on the NABS list in which many people expressed strong opinions
about BANA's consideration of the abolition of Nemeth, I thought
I'd let everyone know so they can let their voice be heard.
Trudy, if you haven't gotten this already, can you forward this
to the MDPOBC list? Thanks!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote