[nabs-l] Colorado VisiionWalk - Oct. 1st at City Park

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:38:13 UTC 2011

Hi Richard,

This is Chris Nusbaum.  I'm just wondering, how did I get on the
list to receive these emails from the FFB? In other words, how
did you get my email address? I live in Maryland, so I can't get
up to Colorado to attend the walk.  The only way I could think
that you got my email is because of me knowing Amy, Arielle,
David Dunphy, and others from NABS and the NABS list.  It's OK
that I'm getting this email, I'm just wondering, as your name
doesn't seem familiar to me.  Thanks!

Chris

 Chris Nusbaum

nuisance." -- Kenneth Jernigan (President of the National
Federation of the Blind, 1968-1986.)

  Visit the I C.A.N.  Foundation online at:
www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"

Sent from my BrailleNote