[nabs-l] Presentation Techniques

Niall Gallagher niall.j.gallagher.91 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 16:32:34 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,,

I am a 3rd Year college student in Ireland.
As part of my studies, I must complete a work placement module
A part of this module will involve working with a lecturer.
Now, for my question, does anyone have any techniques that they may use for presentations?

I have presented in front of a class before, but it has been for a very brief period of time (no more than 10 minutes).
These upcoming presentations will be tutorials (in excess of 30 minutes).

I would appreciate any suggestions members of this list may have.

Kindest regards,

Niall.