[nabs-l] Presentation Techniques

Niall Gallagher niall.j.gallagher.91 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:57:45 UTC 2012

Thank you very much for your suggestion Arielle.
At present you are in the field of which I hope to become part of.
A post graduate degree seems very likely, as I want to further my studies and possibly involve myself in the teaching profession.

When I think about it, the activity of learning brail couldn't have come at a better time.
My placement  is 4 months long and I will have a considerable amount of free time in the evenings, so I will certainly investigate this avenue further.

I guess I will arrange something involving the combination of JAWS, headphones, and a remote for changing the slides..... what can go wrong? lol

Thank you once again and I wish you the best of luck in your studies.

Kindest regards,

Niall.

Sent from my iPhone