[nabs-l] JAWS and IE 9

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Apr 7 17:38:31 UTC 2012

Arielle,

I'm not sean, but I have had to do this twice and it has worked fine in both cases.  When you go to the list of installed updates, you may have a lot of
updates to go through, and I have not found a quick way to find Internet Explorer 9 in the list except by just going through the list.  My guess is that the
reason you get the unsupported message when you downloaded IE 8 is that it isn't set up to undo IE 9 but is meant to overlay earlier versions of Internet
Explorer.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson