[nabs-l] JAWS and IE 9

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 17:14:54 UTC 2012

Hi Sean,
I tried downloading and installing IE 8 from scratch, and it said that
IE 8 wasn't supported on my (Windows 7) machine. But you're saying I
can just un-install the update that is already installed on my PC and
the resulting IE 8 application will be supported on my machine?
Just want to be sure I understand before I try it.
Arielle