[nabs-l] A T Guys at NFB of Wisconsin Convention

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Apr 12 00:41:40 UTC 2012

Hello.
A T Guys will be at the NFB of Wisconsin convention this weekend. If you wish to preorder something and pick it up at the convention, you can use coupon code Wisconsin to save on shipping. Thenk, pick up your item during the exhibit hall hours on Friday or on Saturday morning. We have a variety of accessories for your iPhone or other mobile phone including tactile screen protectors, external batteries, keyboards, and more as well as our customized barcode scanners and the iBill Money Identifier.

To order, visit http://www.atguys.com or call 269-216-4798.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys