[nabs-l] Fw: your valuable vote/help for our project in the MIT global challenge!

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 01:03:48 UTC 2012

Hello,
Please see the forward message below and cast your vote for the MIT Global Project and help Srikanth Bolla (a blind student from India studying at MIT.
thanks
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller