[nabs-l] new york advice on apartments

Wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 12:39:49 UTC 2012

You would go to the following link:
www.hud.gov
then find the link that says resources
Next, look for the affordable apartment search.
A crop-down box appears for the state selection.  Select NY.
On the next page, you can search by zip, city, etc.
NYC zip codes start with 10, 100, 112, 104, etc.
The page is fully JFW or VO friendly.  People with Zoom text also said that it is a easy page to navigate.  Have a great day, good luck.

William O'Donnell, distributor
Organo Gold Enterprises, INC.
www.willsholistics.organogold.com
Sent from my iPad