[nabs-l] new york advice on apartments

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:05:34 UTC 2012

huds resources suck. low incoming housing in ny is a joke... full or rude.
just saying. I've tried that route.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.