[nabs-l] need some help Please let me know .

Becky Sabo beckyasabo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:47:16 UTC 2012

Hello all

I need some help and also some advice.  I need a new computer because my net
book is not working well and it is a long story.  What should I be looking
for?  Is there a user guide or reference for a Mack some where for the
different commands?  I tried out a Mack tonight and I like the voice over on
it but I was getting over whelm and the people did not know for sure how to
help me because I am blind.

Again would a pc be in my favor or a Mack?

Becky Sabo