[nabs-l] Sharing Study-Abroad Experiences

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 14:55:17 UTC 2012

Arielle,
You should contact MIUSA to see if they would be interested in participating in the conference call. MIUSA is a international clearing house for people with disabilities and they hoste study abroad programs for pwd as well as doing international development projects to help pwd in developing countries.
Their webcite is
www.miusa.org
Perhaps this could be a good topic for NABS membership call one month.

Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller