[nabs-l] hello

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:48:15 UTC 2012

Hi Laurel,

Welcome to the list!! I hope you enjoy this list, and find it
useful, as I have! Please feel free to ask any questions here
that you might have about blindness! This list is a great network
of resources, so I encourage you to use it to your advantage!

I see that you live in the Dallas area! If you will be going to
our national convention this summer, I'd love to meet you; I will
be in the MD delegation! Again, welcome to the list!

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

Sent from my BrailleNote