[nabs-l] hello

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:48:18 UTC 2012

Hey Joshua,

Just a request.  If you're going to email someone off-list,
please just email them off-list instead of writing a separate
email to the list announcing you're going to email somebody
off-list.  This list is already pretty high-traffic, and you're
reducing the traffic by emailing somebody off-list, but you could
easily reduce it further by just emailing the person off-list
without the reply to their on-list email saying simply, "I'll
email you off-list." Don't worry about them seeing your email
off-list if you don't previously announce on-list that you will
email them; if they see your message saying you're going to email
them off-list, they're checking their email and they'll see any
email you send to them, whether it be on-list or off.  Just a
request.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum