[nabs-l] questions about a mac bok pro

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Apr 20 14:50:05 UTC 2012

I tied a Mac for a while because I needed it for a class that I was taking.
I found it very hard to use. When ever there is a control, such as a combo
box, you have to press a certain key combination to start using it. There
are ways to make it automatically start working, but that throws off other
things. Also, most VO commands have you hold down at least four keys at a
time. I, too, have an iPhone. Although I like VO on the iPhone, I generally
don't care for it on the Mac.